The °hf Plan Sea is a compact towline with lots of innovative details.
This 15m towline comes complete with quick-release waist belt, stainless steel D-ring, shock absorber, top-quality karabiner and karabiner floatation, .
The unique feature of the Plan Sea is a little neoprene pouch on the waistbelt to store the karabiner. This pouch allows for super-quick deployment and faster rescues.
The stainless steel D-ring fixed to the waist belt offers the experienced kayaker multiple towing options and rescue scenarios.
The bag of the Plan Sea can be packed to a very compact little package. Opened and rolled up, it transforms into a work surface to sort out and tidy up the rope and other equipment after the rescue. The bag itself is big enough to hold more than just the rope, so that other equipment can be stored away safely as well.
• Rope bag with extra room for additional equipment
• Stainless steel D-Ring
• Top-quality Karabiner
• Closed-cell foam karabiner floatation
• Neoprene pouch on waist belt for karabiner
• Robust, but lightweight material with drainage panel
• Waist belt with quick-release buckle and high-vis pull toggle
• Removable shock absorber
• Rope length: 15m
• Rope diameter: 5mm
• Rope Breaking load: 390 daN
• Bag dimensions: 7 x 25cm
• Weight: 500g